- Heat Exchanger-Single-Wall 1½” O.D. glass coated (Ultonium® Glass Lining with Microban®) carbon steel coil. The coil has a heat transfer area of 14.2 sq. ft. and a stored water volume of 2.7 Gal. Maximum supply temperature from the boiler must not exceed 250°F.
- Factory Installed Sparge Tube System-Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Ultonium® Glass Lining with Microban®-Applied to the interior surface of the steel for superior protection against corrosion. Microban® antimicrobial technology helps prevent the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface of the tank lining.
- Immersed Adjustable Honeywell Aquastat-Fast acting immersion aquastat for automatic temperature control (adjustable from 80°F to 160°F)
- Supply and Return Connections-1″ NPT female connections are located on the front for both the boiler collector supply and return.
- 2″ Non-CFC Foam Insulation-Covers the side and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Potable Water Connections-3/4″ NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Three Protective Aluminum Anode Rods-Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Steel Tank-Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining.
- T&P Relief Valve-Included.
- Brass Drain Valve.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on tank and heat exchanger.
- I=B=R Certified-These water heaters are rated by the Institute of Boiler and Radiation Manufacturers (I=B=R) to provide accurate performance data within the standards of the certification. The I=B=R rating is issued by the Hydronics Institute Division of GAMA and provide a recognized standard for proper comparison of hydronic appliances.
Water Heater Dimensions (Inches)
Notes: All Ratings based on 200 F boiler water temperature and 50 F potable water inlet temperature.
DOE Water Heater Performance
|Model||Maximum First Hour Rating (Gal/Hr) @||Continous Draw Rating (Gal/ Min) @||Approximate Boiler Output Needed for Ratings (BTU/Hr)|
AHRI Water Heater Performance
@ 135 F (Gal)
@135 F (Gal/Hr.)
of Heat Source
Flow Rate (Gal/min.)
Water Heater Capacities
|Model||Tank Capacity (Gal)||Coil Volume (Gal)||Dry Weight (Lbs)||Wet Weight (Lbs)|
Floor to Heater Top
Height Floor to T&P Conn.
Height Floor to Water Conn.
Height Floor to Exchanger Outlet
Height Floor to Exchanger Inlet
Height Floor to Aquastat
|Approx. Shipping Weight|
|NSW-2-30-L||30||33 5/8||22||28 3/4||34 3/8||53/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||140|
|NSW-2-40-L||40||36||24||29 3/4||36 3/4||5 3/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||168|
|NSW-2-50-L||50||36||26||29 3/4||36 3/4||5 3/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||196|
|NSW-2-65-L||60||59 1/4||22||53 1/8||60||5 3/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||196|
|NSW-2-80-L||75||59||24||52 7/8||59 3/4||5 3/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||224|
|NSW-2-120-L||116||62 1/2||28 1/4||55 3/4||63 1/4||6 3/8||28 1/4||11 1/2||355|