Custom-crafted Stainless Steel Vessels
Our state-of-the-art Alloy Works® is devoted exclusively to the fabrication of custom stainless steel vessels. This fully integrated facility boasts 85,000 sq. ft. and operates separately from our carbon steel fabrication to ensure purity and quality.
Adhering to the highest standards, Alloy Works® uses stainless steel and other alloys to deliver superior strength, corrosion resistance and performance for a full range of demanding applications.
Alloy Works® Capabilities:
- Current materials: 304, 316L, 317, duplex (2101, 2205, 2507). Other alloys coming soon.
- Fabricated to the highest standards including ASME boiler and pressure vessel codes: S, H, HLW, U and National Board “R” stamp.
- Plate rolls: 10’ width x ½” thick high strength alloy capability.
- Plasma cutting table: 8’ Wide x 34’ length, can cut up to 2” thick alloys.
- Welding process: GMAW/GTAW/SAW.
- Pickling/passivation/electropolishing capabilities.
- Conical shaped base rolling capability.
- Alloy piping & structural system fabrication.
- Alloy tube bending capability – forming and shaping.
- Outstanding quality: Separate carbon and stainless steel facilities eliminates any potential of cross contamination of metals.
- Fast service: In-stock products available for quick shipping, or we can custom fabricate any type of build to meet your needs.
American Made Stainless Products for:
- Hydronics: Storage tanks, volume water heaters, hot water generators, pressure vessels and custom fabrications.
- Chemical and Petrochemical: Storage and processing tanks and vessels.
- Dairy & Food Processing
- Brewing & Winery
- Air Products
- Water Filtration