Quality Custom-Crafted Stainless Steel Vessels.
Alloy Works Is Open for Business.
Niles Steel Tank is proud to announce the opening of Alloy Works – a new, 85,000 sq. ft. separate facility that provides expanded capabilities for custom stainless steel vessels fabricated to the highest standard.
We use stainless steel and other alloys to deliver superior strength, corrosion resistance and performance to satisfy virtually any need.
Alloy Works Capabilities:
- Current materials: 304, 316L, 317, duplex (2101, 2205, 2507). Other alloys coming soon.
- Fabricated to the highest standards including ASME boiler and pressure vessel codes: S, H, HLW, U and National Board “R” stamp.
- Plate rolls: 10’ width x ½” thick high strength alloy capability.
- Plasma cutting table: 8’ Wide x 34’ length, can cut up to 2” thick alloys.
- Welding process: GMAW/GTAW/SAW.
- Pickling/passivation/electropolishing capabilities.
- Conical shaped base rolling capability.
- Alloy piping & structural system fabrication.
- Alloy tube bending capability – forming and shaping.
- Outstanding quality: Separate carbon and stainless steel facilities eliminates any potential of cross contamination of metals.
- Fast service: In-stock products available for quick shipping, or we can custom fabricate any type of build to meet your needs.
American Made Stainless Products for:
- Hydronics: Storage tanks, volume water heaters, hot water generators, pressure vessels and custom fabrications.
- Chemical and Petrochemical: Storage and processing tanks and vessels.
- Dairy & Food Processing
- Brewing & Winery
- Air Products
- Water Filtration
Alloy Works is open for business.
Visit our Current Inventory page to see our list of in-stock products in real time.