Built to meet the demands of commercial applications, our single-wall indirect water heaters provide long-lasting performance and efficiency.
Commercial Single-Wall Indirect Water Heaters
- 2″ Non-CFC Foam Insulation – Covers the sides and top of tank to save energy by retarding loss of heat.
- Factory Installed Nipples – For longer water heater life. Easier installation.
- Fully Automatic Controls – immersed aquastat.
- Immersed Adjustable Aquastat – Fast acting immersion aquastat for automatic temperature control (adjustable from 80°F to 160°F).
- Ultonium® Lining – Protects your tank from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating.
- Three Protective Anode Rods – Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Factory Installed Sparge Tube System – Cold inlet sediment reduction device helps to minimize sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up at top of tank.
- Heat Exchanger – Single wall 1½” glass coated (Ultonium®) steel.
- Supply and Return Connections – the 1″ NPT female connections are located on the front for both the boiler supply and boiler return.
- Stand – by Heat Loss-less than ½°F per hour.
- Brass Drain Valve.
- T&P Relief Valve Installed – All models feature opening on side of tank.
- 5 Year limited Warranty on tank and heat exchanger.
Ht. Floor to Heater Top
Ht. Floor to T&P Conn.
Ht. Floor to Water Conn.
Ht. Floor to Exchanger Outlet
Ht. Floor to Exchanger Inlet
Ht. Floor to Aquastat
|Aprox. Shp. Wt.|
|NSW-65C-5||54||59 ¼||22||53 1⁄8||60||5 3⁄8||47 ¾||11 ½||273|
|NSW-80C-5||67||59||24||52 7⁄8||59 ¾||5 3⁄8||47 ¾||11 ½||300|
|NSW-120C-5||107||62 ½||28 ¼||55 ¾||63 ¼||6 3⁄8||48 ¾||11 ½||422|