Residential Double-Wall Indirect Water Heaters
- Heat Exchanger – Double wall 1½” O.D. glass coated (Ultonium®) steel coil. The positive leak path between the two walls of the coil ensures the potable water will stay separate from the hydronic fluid.
- Low Heat Exchanger Head Loss – Up to 10 GPM flow, with less than 5 ft. of head loss. Greatly reduces the required pump size for heat exchange.
- Factory Installed Sparge Tube System – Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps to minimize sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Ultonium® Lining – Niles Steel Tank water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Niles Steel Tank high silica Ultonium® lining provides a tough interior surface for our water tanks.
- Fully Automatic Controls – Fast acting surface-mount thermostat for automatic temperature control.
- Supply and Return Connections – The 3/4″ NPT female connections are located on the front for both the boiler supply and boiler return.
- 2″ Non-CFC Foam Insulation – Covers the sides and top of tank to save energy by retarding loss of heat. Also increases jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections – 3/4″ NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Two Protective Aluminum Rods – Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Stand-by Heat Loss – Less than 1/2°F per hour (ASHRAE 90.1b current standard).
- Steel Tank – Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining.
- T&P Relief Valve Included – All models feature opening on side of tank.
- Brass Drain Valve.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on tank and heat exchanger.
- I=B=R Certified – These water heaters are rated by the Institute of Boiler and Radiation Manufacturers (I=B=R) to provide accurate performance data within the standards of the certification. The I=B=R rating is issued by the Hydronics Institute Division of GAMA and provides a recognized standard for proper comparison of hydronic appliances.
Floor to Heater Top
Floor to T&P Conn.
Floor to Water Conn.
Floor to Floor to Boiler Return
Floor to Boiler Supply
Floor to Thermostat
|Aprox. Shp. Wt.|
|NDW-2-40L||38||41||22||34 3/4||41 7/8||5 3/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||195|
|NDW-2-50L||48||46 1/4||22||40 1/4||47 1⁄4||5 3/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||205|
|NDW-2-65L||64||59||22||53 1/8||60||5 3/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||235|
|NDW-2-80L||75||59||24||52 7/8||59 3/4||5 3/8||27 1/2||11 1/2||255|