1. Standard materials for potable tank water include copper tubes, 316L stainless steel tube sheets, and spacers and cast iron heads.
2. For construction materials other than standard, consult factory.
3. An additional tube sheet present in double wall units is not shown in these layouts
4. Dimensions shown represent 125 PSI standard tank construction. For additional dimensional information, consult the factory.
5. Clearance should be provided at installation to permit coil removal and access to the manway if required.