Niles Steel Tank Policies, Disclaimers and Disclosures
Thank you for visiting the Niles Steel Tank policies, disclaimers & disclosures information page. For Corporate information, please visit Bradford White Corporate Policies, Disclaimers & Disclosures.
General Policies, Disclaimers & Disclosures
For Professional Installation Only
To ensure the safety of its customers and the quality and performance of its products, Niles Steel Tank products should only be purchased through and installed by qualified plumbing and heating professionals. The contractor or specifying engineer is responsible for ensuring the product meets local and state codes, standards, and regulations.
Use of Niles Steel Tank Products in Plumbing, Heating & Storage Systems
It is the responsibility of the contractor or specifying engineer to properly design the plumbing layout and correctly size all components within. This includes, but is not limited to: water heaters, boilers, volume water heaters, storage tanks, expansion tanks, mixing valves, piping, pumps, etc. In no event does Niles Steel Tank make any warranty, expressed or implied, regarding the design and installation of the plumbing system, or its components, beyond the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the Niles product(s).
On-Line & Retail Sales
Niles Steel Tank offers its residential and commercial products exclusively through authorized representatives and wholesale distributors, solely for sale to qualified installers. Niles Steel Tank does not authorize the customer-direct or retail sale of its products (residential or commercial) by any retail business or website. Additionally, Niles Steel Tank does not endorse, recommend or make any representations or warranties regarding any of its products sold by unauthorized parties or websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any unauthorized representative, wholesale distributor or website.
Training Videos & Presentations
Technical videos prepared by Niles Steel Tank are for plumbing and heating wholesalers and professional installers. They are not intended for purposes of installing the featured products(s) or diagnosing or repairing any product issues by home or business owners. All Niles products are designed for professional installation and service only.
Transparency in Coverage
This link (ASR) leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
State & Local Required & Supplemental Disclaimers & Disclosures
Required by the State of California (CA)
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure
Niles Steel Tank does not tolerate human trafficking or slavery in any of its operations or its suppliers’ operations. Niles Steel Tank procurement employees advised of any suspected human trafficking or slavery violations within it supply chain are encouraged to report such activity to the Corporate Office (Chief Administrative Officer). Niles Steel Tank also maintains a non-retaliation policy against employees who report suspected human trafficking or slavery in the Niles supply chain.
The following disclosures are made as required by the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (Section 1714.43 of the California Civil Code) (referred to in this disclosure as the “Act”).
To what extent, if any, does Niles Steel Tank:
(1) Engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery? Niles Steel Tank does not at this time engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery. If; however, Niles Steel Tank is advised of a suspected supplier violation of human trafficking and slavery standards, then Niles will address the matter with the supplier.
(2) Conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains. Niles Steel Tank employees periodically visit our suppliers’ administrative and manufacturing facilities but do not specifically do so for the purpose of identifying human trafficking and slavery violations. If; however, Niles Steel Tank is advised of a suspected supplier violation of human trafficking and slavery standards, then Niles will address the matter with the supplier.
(3) Require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business. Niles Steel Tank generally requires suppliers to be in compliance with all applicable manufacturing and trade laws and is prepared to request certification from suppliers that they comply with applicable laws regarding slavery and human trafficking if Niles Steel Tank is advised of a suspected violation.
(4) Maintains internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking. Niles Steel Tank procurement employees advised of any suspected human trafficking or slavery violations within it supply chain are encouraged to report such activity to the Corporate Office (Chief Administrative Officer).
(5) Provides company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products. While Niles Steel Tank does not currently conduct training specific to human trafficking and slavery, Niles does encourage procurement employees advised of any suspected manufacturing and trade violations, including human trafficking or slavery violations, to report such activity to the Corporate Office (Chief Administrative Officer).